Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Any time you’re considering dental treatment, you should have all the information you need to feel confident about your decision. One of our priorities is keeping you informed and educated about treatments that will help maintain your oral health today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
When it comes to questions, we have an open door policy and encourage you to contact us with your concerns. You’re always welcome to call our Plainfield dental office to arrange a consultation; if it’s more convenient, feel free to use our handy online form and we’ll get you an answer as soon as possible.
To get you started, here are a few of the questions we hear most often:
- Do you offer free consultations?
- Do you offer second opinions?
- Do you accept same-day emergency patients?
- I’m afraid of dentists. How can you help?
- Do you accept my insurance?
- I don’t have dental insurance. What are my options?
- What teeth whitening options do you offer?
- When should I bring my child for their first visit?